Sunday, March 14, 2010

Go ahead be bold with it :)

HELLO !

Sorry for the super long blogging hiatus :(
Come on people ! Say hiatus with me ! hee-ah-too-ss :3
Just kidding.


OH GOSH !
So tired.. Finally exams are over :DDDD I know it's just the first term but well. It HAS to start somewhere right ? :3

Yesterday I went to spectate the KDU debate with dear Yin Jun :D and we made friends ! With Claudine and Katherine :P Such lively and interesting people xD Glad I met em :) Sadly I didn't get to snap a picture with em >_<


Then later I went to play with Bryan's dog Metta :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

It's a ChiHuaHua with creepy eyes :x He calls it "special" but I think it's kinda disturbing >_< Well Sorrrr-REEE for having my own opinions :/


Then later that night I went to watch Alice in Wonderland. Lack of elaboration due to extreme tiredness and well, cause I'm damn sleepy? xD


SOON TO COMEEEE !

- 1oo reasons I'd rather do than get married to
___insert the person's name that I hate here___


:D
Still working on it :P



GOING TO SLEEP :D TATA!

No comments: