Sunday, April 11, 2010

Smile even though your heart is aching =)

I didn't say it was gonna be easy, I didn't say I would COMPLETELY just wipe it off my memory, I didn't say I was not gonna cry, BUT I GOTTA DO IT ANYWAYS :D


For the sake of myself and the whales =)



But something I still don't really understand is, why are guys so superficial ?


I'm not stereotyping that ALL guys are superficial, just part of them :/ They like pretty girls who have perfect hair all the time ( don't kid yourself, they're girls like that ) They like girls with PERFECT bodies. How I define perfect ? Just the right amounts of fats in the right "places".



So basically, guys like girls with.. "the look". I know we girls aren't saints ourselves. We're materialistic. But that's not the point :/




Science ( 8D ) proves that guys are GENETICALLY programmed to be superficial and girls are GENETICALLY programmed to be materialistic.





This is what I've found out





Amazing huh ? Screw the women rating section. LOOK AT THE GUYS !
Looks - 60% , Estimated chance she'd put out quickly - 30% , OTHERS - 10 %


STILL WONDERING WHAT'S THE "OTHERS" !


WTH WEIH ! ( still ignoring the women )


Why can't guys look pass our flaws, take a step back and get to know us better ? They take one look at you and classify you into "I'd tap that" and "Just friends"






SIGH !




Sometimes I just hope guys wouldn't be so shallow :'(
NONE THE LESS ! Moving on and progressing VERY VERY WELL :D
how ?
Keeping myself AS occupied as possible :DDDD

No comments: