Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly :)

HEH!



I never remember owning a myspace page! xD I went to check it out just now and I read all my posts. IT WAS LIKE SOOOOO... childish .__. Well, I was 10 at that time, and under the influence of two abundant with testosterone twins -___- They're always fighting and punching so I guess that's where all the tom-boyishness came from :x And that, brings us back to the point. My myspace page is like filled with goth and emo-ness, ranting on and on about how my life sucked when I had a sister ( Eh wait, I still do ._. ) Oh well. Guess now I have moved on and overlooked the tiny aspect of irritation that she used to cause me. Tiny. Yeah right! -scoffs-



Oh well, now I deleted all my posts :D And I doubt that anyone would ever ever find my myspace page :D lol, my myspace page. HEH.



I somehow don't have the OOMPH of posting up Sibu pictures :( Maybe someday lah when a coconut falls on my head and triggers the hardworking nerve cell in my brain. That could happen, OR I could just end up as dumb as Patrick .__.

No comments: