Monday, November 15, 2010

I wrote 200 letters I would never send (:




The paint we used for the banner (':

Just came back from camp yesterday (: I gotta say, I truly miss the comfort of my own bed ): every morning I wake up, I'd have to deal with the excruciating pain when I lift my left arm for a morning stretch ):

But nonetheless, I feel closer to some of my team mates nao :DD which is a super big accomplishment for me (: but as they say, you win some you lose some ): and now the only thing to do is to hope and PRAY that everyone gets their priorities straight (:

As well as my spiritual life, I guess it's been a bit better..? But honestly speaking, my life took a turn during the previous camp so this camp, mm, not to say made no difference, but a slight change I guess (?)

I gotta admit, I feel a bit awkward at times cause when everyone's so hyper laughing and jumping, I just wanna be alone, thus, spending my whole night in solitary mode /: oh well, like Aaron said, that's life yo (:


Well I guess that's life (: but whatever happens, I will forever be thankful to be on this team, and I'll continue to love and care for you guys, for the rest of my life. Even after the rally, I'll forever remember each and every one of you, cause you guys made such an impact in my life.
(':

Meh, I can go deeper but I don't wanna break into tears just yet! I still have a long day ahead of me and expect an even longer and emotional post soon xD


P/s : it's a shame that you guys don't know my blog ):

No comments: