Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I used to think

High school was all about cliques, whether you were cool, whether you stood out,

Or did you just blend with the background, like a wallpaper (whert? ._.)


But my graduation class have made me realised, how important mixing round with everyone is (':


I love the way everyone in my class mixes with everyone not depending on the language we speak, or the kinds of friends we have outside of class, but as true classmates, as a family (':

Love it how we'd learn off each other and help each other during crucial times eg, before exams or with homework.


Never thought I'd fit in with my classmates cause I've always been that socially awkward girl, but they've been so nice to me it's actually tear jerking for me just thinking about em (':


Will have a longer post on my class after graduation or SPM, depending whether I'd still be alive till then xD





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: