Friday, May 22, 2009

THE SUPER AWESOME DAY :D

Yeah I know I left this post empty for quite some time =/

Okay, so like the title, I HAD A SUPER AWESOME DAY TODAY ( ? ) :DDD

Class went on as usual, then I went for mass after school with Qiao Wei. Then after that she had to go home, so we went to the canteen to take her stuff. And there was Miyo , Emily , Mabez , Yee Jin and Zi Ying :))))) They said they wanna go out for Dominos and I was like yeah sure :D Then later I found out it was for my belated birthday :) YAYYYYY ! It was Swee King's idea btw but anyways .. :)

When we got there, ordered stuff, then Yee Jin had to go home :( Aww.. Pizza came , we ate , Zi Ying shared a perverted message with us ( btw , it was super funny :P ) , and they payed for everything ;DDDD THANKS A LOT !! :)))

After that we decided to go to Taman Jaya to play , Hey why not ? :P Jump jump , run run , skip skip , SWING :D Then Emily , Mabez and Miyo had to go home :( Awwww... But it was fun while it lasted :)

After me and Zi Ying went back to school , we saw Isabella and Zhee Xuan. So we decided to teman Zhee Xuan till 4 :) Chat chat laugh laugh .. Then it was time for her to go home :(

Then Zi Ying , Isabella and I decided to go Amcorp mall cause Zi Ying had to buy some stuff :/ Run run jump jump skip skip . Whoah , crossing the road was really suicidal o__o

Went back to school , SUPER TIRED ! Legs couldnt carry us anymore , so we dragged our super tired bodies to the canteen and just slacked till 6.30 :P


I FEEL SO HAPPY TO HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS :))))) -HUGS-
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING EVERYONE :))))))

Thanks for making it the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER :D
Thanks for all the hugs hugs, wishes and pressiesssss :)

I'll just summarize today in ONE SENTENCE

" I GOT SO HIGH I ALMOST PEED IN MY PANTS :DDDD "

No comments: