Sunday, May 10, 2009

Was blind

HELLO ! =)

Well, I don't wanna talk about my recent food poisoning incident. I'll just summarize it =P I drank 11 bottles of 100 plus in 3 days -__- Then I got better, then I went for my mother's day dinner at Lousiana's. My gosh ! The food there is so exquisite ! Sadly, My stomach couldn't take the pepper. And.. Enough said =x

Okay, MOVING ON !

Hmm.. This is for all you heartless bastards who think that expressing your feelings is stupid, lame and a waste of time . HEY ! REALITY CHECK ! YOU'RE A JACKASS ! =)

Yeah, that's you.

Lately, I never knew that love could be just staring you in the face, yet you wouldn't notice it till something horrible happens to you. I'm ever so thankful to have you. You were always there for me. You're so sweet, caring and awesome ! Oh, not to mention cute =P I can tell you all my problems, you'll make it all seem better. I can tell you all my secrets, you'll definitely understand and keep it of course.

Okay, I know that was a little too cliched. But well, bottom line is..

I love you, my darling Dante =) I just wanna screammmmm !!

No comments: