Friday, October 16, 2009

Be warned.

The world is not safe .


You might get raped anywhere.
EVEN IN FRONT OF THIS SCREEN !
By anyone at all.
EVEN A BANANA !



We can't depend on our trusty sidekicks ( dogs ) to fend our home !
NO !


We need to devise a new plan.
One so brilliant, so efficient, so AWESOME !
People will stare in awe and go ooooh and aaaahhh








BEHOLD ! -drum rolls-




A DINOSAUR ! -gasps-
Wait, wrong side.

A DINOSAUR ! RAWRRRRR





Nothing can stop it !
Cause, it IS the biggest living ( used to be ) creature ! ( on land ) ( maybe )



You can hang it on your phone !



RAWR !
Your BAG !

RAWRRRRR !


AND EVEN !


YOUR TREEE !



Come on !
Buy them now !
And fend yourselves !











Okay, cut the cuckoo act.
And yes, the dinosaurs ARE for sale :)





10 bucks each, not very expensive right ? :D
It's hand made.. WITH LOVE !
By me :D


Credits goes to Tze Wei for the very very cute "plat contoh" and the photos were taken in her garden too
Awesome right ! :D


I just made my first dino yesterday and it's not really nice :( Cause i've NEVER sewn in my life ! So.. Pardon me if the stitching isn't very nice, and if it comes out ! It'll stitch it back for free ! Cause i don't have a sewing machine and I pretty much forgot everything i learned in KH so.. SORRY if it's not as nice as those ones in the shop, I'm trying my best to improve it !


I'm thinking of adding a collar, and if it's sellable I'll buy more colours !



Want one ?
Please, please support me :)





Paper not included.

No comments: