Saturday, October 17, 2009

happy birthday :3

My grandpa turns 90 today !
And I just wanna tell the world ! ( or people who read my blog outta boredom )
I love him so so so so muchie =)
He's the BEST grandpa in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD !
Nono, THE UNIVERSE !
He's so awesome and i love him a lot =)
Wait i said that already
AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN !




I LOVE YOU ! =)

Thanks for always being there when I get beaten by Auntie Lourdes when I was young for running around the house like a sakai screaming " I WANT MUMMY I WANT MUMMY ! "
Thanks for always giving me the last piece of char siew
Thanks for always brightening up my day when I see you banging the TV when they start playing those punk rock music cause you think the TV's broken
Thanks for convincing my parents not to name me Emma

I can write more, but I don't wanna make you sleep in front of the computer till your head bangs the keyboard and you spam everything till the internet explodes.


You're the best grandpa in the world and I love you very very very much =)
Wait I said that.
Crud, I'm getting old

No comments: