Saturday, August 14, 2010

We gon' light it upp, like it's dynamite (:

Heylo!

So today I went to school to help out for the SPM bible knowledge quiz thingy that was held in my school and I had the most interesting conversation ever. This took place near the bookshop, below the toilet (: you CHS people know what I'm talking bout (:


Me : -approaches this group of giggling girls- do you want me to show you the way to the girls toilet?

Them : oh no, we just went (:

Me : but that's the boy's toilet..

Them : oh no, we went to the second floor one (:

Me : but that's also the boys toilet... ._________.

Them : oh.. So.. That.. Was...

Me : -nods-..

Them : oh.. Umm.. Nice meeting you /:

Me : -awkward waves-




And the worse part was! They saw urinals, and they STILL went in /:

No comments: