Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monkey bit me ):

A cat from the hospital bit me today ): A cat, a cat named Monkey.


Story goes like this,

Monkey is a cat. Super playful, but incredibly intelligent .__. He's able to open his own cage, and let himself out, with no help, at all .__. And when he's bored "kacau-ing" all the other sick cats in the ward, he'll climb up to his cage, the highest one, and stay there. .__. super hyper too! When I take him out to play, he wouldn't wanna sink into my arms like normal cats. He'd climb up to my shoulder and walk downwards 90 degrees till he reaches the ground @@

So today, Monkey let himself out, as usual. And he started running round the cat ward, so I closed the door so he won't run outside and disturb the dogs (God knows what would happen -__-) . Then he ran to a corner, beside the cage of this super fierce cat. And by fierce I don't mean MEOW fierce, more of the HISSSSSS fierce :/ Always showing teeth and clawing the animal technicians there :/ super scary cat. Even the head vet, told the owner to come and collect the cat because it might cause even more trouble :/ too late for me ahhaha


So the super fierce cat was hissing at Monkey and Monkey was scared, but curious -__- *shakes head. So he went closer so I tried to catch Monkey to put him back into his cage. Buttttt, I didn't hold him by his neck cause I thought he wouldn't be dangerous, I hugged him and picked him up. Aaand, he bit me. ):


The upside is I was at the hospital, so they were used to giving first aid :P So.. free bandage and iodine! Hahaha the brown brown patches are iodine and if you look closer you can see where the cat sank his teeth in ): This is after the wash and iodine, before this, you could actually see the white bits under my skin. I wonder whats that :/ Cant be bones cause its not THAAT deep. So, might be tissue, could it be? Gaah I wish I knew more ): And if I did know more, could have avoided the bite -__- I wish I knew how to handle animals properly ): I mean I see the technicians do it all the time, but I never get a hands on :/ Probably my chances of handling would decrease after this incident -__-


No comments: