Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Old T-shirts!

SUP! *fist bump*

I have tired-looking eyes ): Probably cause my eyes could hardly open this morning :/ So tired even though I didn't do much yesterday..


SO! What happened today.. .__.

Mm I followed my mum all the way to Old Klang Road cause she had to pick up documents and she said she'd bring me shopping! So, yaaay :3

Went to this shop lot boutique and found nice colored jeans! So I bought @@ But before that I wore it with this sleeveless top, and realized I liked the top and could make the top myself, just by cutting off the sleeves and collar of a normal T-shirt ._.


SO I WAS INSPIRED TO CUT MY SHIRTS.




Sorry I forgot to take a photo of the shirt I cut before, but the shirts are exactly the same. Yea I used to be damn crazy over Baby Milo shirts when I was 14. I have like, 6 :x Until I realized they were super lala, I stopped wearing them ):

SO! I used it for cutting. lolol.


Tadaaa :D Okay it kinda looks ugly on it's own. But when I put it on it doesn't look too bad!! :DD

Awkward hair clip in the middle of no where ._. And my pink hair is curling a bit d! :D happy happy

Not too bad eh! :D But my dad doesn't like it, he says I should wear it at home, and thats all. :/ He says its a bit TOO casual ):
THE BACK! And a few of my baby photos haha (:


Random thought : I don't wanna be friend zoned ): Does, not, feel, good. ):

No comments: