Friday, September 21, 2012

Hello Croydon

HI! :D

Currently in my second week of college now and I haven't blogged for quite some time, sooo I'm just gonna end my night with a short update :) 

Oh yeah, btw, I'm starting college as a new A-level student now, since I changed my mind to do veterinary medicine instead of law :/ Which was a huge leap, and a huge sacrifice, for me to start over and spend another 2 years in a small college in Croydon *rolls eyes*, but most importantly for my parents, since they're the one paying my fees :( 

Will talk about my subjects and teachers another time :) But for now! I'm going to bed, cause I have to wake up for a 8.25am lesson tomorrow, extra chemistry class *rolls eyes again* The worst part is! That college starts at 9! And I have to be there at 8.25am. And for me to reach college in time, I have to wake up at 6, since I take hell a lot of time in the morning trying to find things -__- I'm untidy :( It's a curse D:

Plus tomorrow I'm having an almost-full-day. From 9, oh wait sorry, 8 FREAKING 25, till 5pm. In the middle I have a break but I have to rush Economics homework since I forgot to bring paper back from my locker in school -_- Hence, my excuse for not doing homework tonight :P But anyways, I have an economics test tomorrow )': 


So I'll be heading to bed now! Goodnight! :DD


No comments: