Thursday, May 1, 2014

Yellow yellow dirty fellow




Yellow my fellow bloggers and bloggettes! 

Random post because nothing interesting has been happening lately.  Well except me catching a cold but it doesn't seem very interesting to post about my bin loads of tissues and germs.  Wait, to clarify things : 

Cold(to the people in UK) : sore throat, runny nose and maybe sometimes a slight fever
Cold(taught to me by my family) : runny/stuffy nose = flu (apparently it's very inaccurate) 


MY LIFE IS A LIE.

I've got the UK version of the cold by the way.

Because of this annoying son of a Mumford cold, I've restricted myself to a very limited diet.

Basically all I've eaten for the past few days are porridge (the Malaysian rice porridge, not the "UK" oats porridge), cereal, jam sandwiches and a couple of fruits.


Bleh, I actually have no idea where this was going.  I just wanted to make a post of yellow things :3

Here it goes!




Curse asymmetric sandwiches! Was so annoyed when I was eating this, I'm not OCD, just weird.


Jam sandwiches :)

I'm yellow too!


Okay that's all I've got ._. Yea, that was a fail u_u I swear, I could do with a little bit more artistic talent/creativity. I had this whole yellow-item-collage in my head that I could have done but meh.


Oh well.

Till next time my pretty pumpkin people! Keep fighting!



No comments: