Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Of lunch boxes and desktops

Hello bloggers and bloggettes

So for the past 2 weekends, I've been off gallivanting round London with lovely human friends. And because I'm more of a bedtime blogger, I've put off this post too late into the night and now I have to sleep because I'm breaking out more than a hormonal teenager.


SO! I'm just gonna show you this awesome lunch box I bought yesterday! 





Adorable huh! Got it from a really awesome store in London with other cute stuff I wish to own in the future (if my father printed money)

Also! I finally got to check out Japan Centre in Piccadilly and bought this adorable sauce container for my bento lunch!


Finally! No more sauce-less lunches!



Anyways, time for bed! :) 


Desktop before holidays :



Desktop during/after holidays :





No comments: