Friday, August 1, 2014

My third "summer"

Hello my sad abandoned blog. Mama's back.


So, I have been home in Malaysia for a month now! And I can honestly say I have done nothing productive so far. Everyday has been a blur for me because I spend so much time lazing around, doing nothing or just going out with friends. Oh! But I have been going for driving lessons. (Yes, I am 20 and I still don't have my provincial licence)

Two weeks back, I went out with Mabe and Miyo to Ikea because I was craving Ikea meatballs, and I convinced both of them that Ikea meatballs were the best and I was determined to finish 20 meatballs on my own. Big mistake. They tasted horrible. Dry and unappetising *shivers*. The last time I had Ikea meatballs in Malaysia was 2 years ago, so I guess things have changed since then, heh.


After lunch together, Miyo and I went hunting for a plant for her study table. What an adventure. We spent an hour finding the perfect plant in Ikea that was perfect sized, not oddly shaped and not wilting. I think all the couples and families that were shopping in that area thought we were crazy. Well, I would have thought so at least.


A week ago during the Raya break, I went down to Malacca to visit my relatives and we went on a crazy food binge. Needless to say I came back with a lot of pimples and a 2-months-old-pregnant-with-food-belly.


Satay celup is the best. Fight me.

Although I have to admit satay celup or "lok lok" can be unsanitary. But! I have 2 out of 12 months to enjoy proper Malaysian food so.. I was willing to suffer 3 days of food poisoning for that 2 hours of enjoyment. (p/s: I did not get sick after that THANKFULLY)



I also bought myself some bows from Jonker Street, heh :) I always fail to convince myself I have too many ribbons & bows -_-


Today! Miyo and I went to the Bookfest @ KLCC and spent 3 hours looking at stationery. What is life.








Bought a tearable Rilakkuma notebook with really adorable pages :3 and a Rilakkuma bento box that came with Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori bento boxes as well! And if you thought this wasn't bad enough, I carried a Kiiroitori plush around the exhibition hall for 30 minutes deciding whether I was crazy enough to pay RM70 for a pillow.


I guess I wasn't that crazy, YET. But deep down I really wanted it u_u


Anyways, that's all for tonight.  Goodnight my lovely pumpernickels 




No comments: