Monday, August 4, 2014

Easy-Bake Cupcakes

Hello!

2nd post in a week. SHOCKING. I'd probably go on a blogging binge, and just drop blogger for 3 months straight.

Yesterday I met up with Aunty Jessica, my Cosmotots mentor and she gave me a box of easy-bake cupcakes!



So cute right! And I was gonna meet up with her today with some other classmates and Aunty Sandra so I thought I'd bake it for them! 


Everything was ready, all you had to do was mix em all together and wait for it to bake. It was so so easy! 


The one on the bottom left is the cacat one cause I was too greedy :(


The finished product! :)) Sorry for the slanted photos. I'm not a good camera person -_-"

Short post because I have a driving lesson at 7am tomorrow. And probably for the rest of the week :( ARGH. Oh! My iPod is coming soon! At least that's something to look forward to, heh.

Goodnight, love! x

No comments: