Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cause it's you and me .. =)

YAY ! 17th of January was one of the BEST days of my lifeeee ! ( That's why I waited so long to fill this post in :x )



Photobucket

TADAAAAA :DDD

Photobucket

Me next to a sk-- something piano O.o Said to be the "rolls royce" of all the pianos :DD I didn't get to touch it tough :( SOB. REALLY REGRETTED !

Photobucket

Check the double bass beside me ! >>>>> It's worth half a million ( that's more than my house ) and I got to touch it !! :D Even when the lady said NOT to :3


Photobucket

Sarah's GORGEOUS Salvi harp :3 EMPHASIS ON GORGEOUS!! What a beaut :) -DROOLS-

Photobucket

Me and Regin :D Gosh I look so fat beside her :(
Heehee, I like her puffy white ball :D
btw, THANKS REGIN FOR COMING!! :DDDD -HUGS-

Photobucket

Carpark, WHOO HOO ! :D
( I know I look so weird -__- I was really tired of smiling like =D that day )

ONE OF THE BEST DAYS EVERRRRRR !!! :DDDDDDDDD


p/s : Reading through my past posts ( yea, i'm melo now ) I realized I never kept in touch with Ment o.o Ment oh ment, where're ya now :( SOB

No comments: