Sunday, January 3, 2010

I say a BOW CHIKA BOW WOW !

That's what my baby said !

Short update !


Yesterday I took 17 cotton slices and half a bottle of nail polish remover to remove the nail polish on my toes. I have 10 toes ( I think ), YOU DO THE MATHS !


And I took 2 hours to do my nails ( 5 only though ) -____- DESPERATELY IN NEED OF A GAY GUY BEST FRIEND THAT'S GOOD WITH MANI PEDIS ! ( i dont really like girls touching my feet :x )


And I fixed a IKEA bookshelf all by myself today !! :DDD Oh, by the way its 202 cm tall :/ And I fixed it ! With the LITTLE help of my mum dad and kakak :x I DID MOST OF IT ! I SHOULD GET THE CREDIT :D Go manda~ It's your birthday ~


Okay, gotta go back to watching "How I met your mother" :DDD SO LONG !


P/s : cheer up people who're dissapointed with their class =) Things will turn round, you'll see =)

P/s ( again ) : I HAVE A PIMPLE THE SIZE OF A CANCER TUMOUR !! So, don't run away and scream if you see it -___-

No comments: