Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is it me that makes you sweat ? Am I who you think of in bed ? :D

Yesterday was sooo funnn! :D


Me, Miyo and the other english debators went on a field trip, wait pause.





FIELD TRIP ! :D
-RAISES HANDS- ( will upload a picture of me doing that someday )



It was a very EDUCATIONAL trip :D And Dr. Omar ( The dude that gave the speech ) was so AWESOME ! Full of humour and sarcasm xD I would have blogged more about this and bore you to death but I didn't bring my camera so.. SOB D: But I did make new friends :DDD



INSTEAD ! I decided to upload pictures of my dragonfliesssss ;DDDDD

( Note, I used 30 minutes to upload all these pictures cause blogger is such a jack, resulting of me using photobucket -__- ) ( Suprisingly photobucket's kinda fast O.o , I SHALL USE PHOTOBUCKET FROM NOW ON :D )



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Note, The blue one is ACTUALLY balancing on that TINY branch :x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favourite pictureeeee.. :D

Photobucket

WHEEE :D I have no life -___-


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I find myself coming back to you..
I need you more than ever
My soul aches for your body
My heart longs for your voice
My body craves for your touch

I love you.. =)

No comments: