Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finn and Flame Princess!

Instead of finishing up my economics homework I was busy Tumblring and finding awesome ship photos of Finn and Flame Princess! :/

I CAN'T HELP IT. THEY. ARE. SO. PERFECT. )': *CRY








Okay maybe the awesome artists of Tumblr make them look so bloody perfect together.. BUT REALLY. I ship them so so much (': And I can't wait for the new episodes of Adventure Time to be out so I can see how their relationship progresses :3 *HEH HEH HEH

And look! They drew her so beautifully! Ahhh, so pretty! *melts (literally)


 My favourite one <3 p="">

Finn being adorably romantic :)

)': I want my Finn to say mushy wushy stuff like this too D:


Short post cause I'm having a headache :( Stupid stupid British weather. Windy and rainy the whole week. Can't even use an umbrella cause the wind just blows it inside out :/


Goodnight lovelies

No comments: