Thursday, December 31, 2009

Like my eyeballs stuck on replay :P

Replay ~ Replay ~ :DD



Didn't really feel like blogging cause I'm still in "emo mode" :( But what the heck ! :D


A manda flavoured NL muffin has just came out FRESH from the oven ! :D ( inside joke )


All thanks to shuqin, ming, mimi, mel, flushie, kid, just to name a few >_< THANKS SO SO SO MUCH <3 YOU GUYS ROCK SOCKS ! :DDD


Special thanks to Wei Zhong ! For waking up early and helping me buy cash at 7 in the morning ! D: Sorry I always mafan you to buy 7e stuff for me :( Your house very near 7e ma DD:


I went to reformat my phone without taking out my contacts -_- So, all you peeps who's reading this right now, please text me with your name =) I wanna recreate my contact list :xxxx




Gonna go roast marshmellows and make smores ! BYEEE :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! <3
SHOULD ALL ACQUAINTANCE BE FORGOT ~
AND.. uhhh.. -hum hum hum hum hum-

No comments: