Friday, February 11, 2011

Ay Chico ;D

Awesomeeeeeee song!! (: (:

Don't know why but I'm listening to Pitbull songs at this hour ( it's 12.17am ) /:

Usually at this time, I'd either be

(a) sleeping. ( not likely though )
I tried sleeping early but everytime I sleep at 11, it'll make no difference in sleeping at 2 -.- cept, if I sleep at 2, my mornings will be hyper, then in the middle of tuition at 3pm I'd just konk out xD Just this wednesday, I went for maths tuition, half way through, i rested my head on the table, and fell asleep /: normal right? Right. Then, my teacher was like
"AMANDA ARRR! what time you sleep last night arrr!"
You know what I said?

I said MMM. then went back sleeping -.- I keep telling myself to get up, but my body wasn't co-operating with my brain at that time, so tough luck. :P
I woke up 15 minutes after that, realised I was far behind everyone and teacher was like FINALLY WAKE UP EDI HOR! meh, I WOULD say it was embarrassing..? But I wasn't embarrassed at all xD kinda was too tired to care ._.



(b) be doing my homework :P
Homework, club stuff, and all those other crap (:



(c) lying on my bed listening to super emo songs :x
Which is what I usually do /:

But today is a whole new thing /: I'm listening to my 'PARTAY!' playlist on my phone xD usually that playlist is only for when lm doing like chores or when I just wanna get high xD or just doing something really dead boring :P

I really wanna listen to emo songs again..? But I think I'd just head to bed with Pitbull's voice in my head :P he's so awesome I tell you! You know how I differentiate awesome singers and average singers? :P

Awesome singers produce awesome music, EVERY track is awesome (: average singers, produce okay songs lah, sometimes really awesome songs, sometimes really bad. So the average of the two, you get, well, an average singer xD

Have yet to find a NON-awesome song from Pitbull :P so therefore, for the time being, he's awesome to me (: (:



Ahhhh! Sho cute (:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: