Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lights will guiiideeeee you home (:

Whoah! Haven't posted here in ages and suddenly 2 posts in a day (: surpised? Not really, cause I don't have any readers ANYWAYS! /:


Today my day was boring and neutral /: thanks though, to my didi who helped me jailbreak my phone! (: (:


But the highlight of my day is when this guy from tuition remembered my name :P I mean like, I'm always the silent kid that no one notices /: it's so surprising how people will even know I'm there! Cause I'm the kinda girl who's the 'HUH! you were in my tuition MEH!' type. In other words, I'm the silent nerd (:


And no don't get me wrong -.- i don't have a crush on him, or else i'd go, HE KNOWS MY NAME! -dramatic faints- :P I'm just glad that someone made me feel special today (: made me feel like I wasn't a nobody (:


To that random stranger, thank you, you really made my day (:


Sometimes when you're having a rough day, God sends little reminders to let you know no matter what, you're loved (:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: