Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just as long as there's you and I

Suddenly I'm not so convinced by the phrase above anymore

Hello,
Blogging from my netbook now cause my iphone blogpress app crashed ): and I can't find anyone that'll -yells- TAKE THEIR TIME OFF, to help me -.-


I don't normally rant bout things that piss me off here cause well, I don't want my yellow sunshine-y blog to be all gloomed over by my sorrowful posts.

Is just like doing a mash-up with Walking on Sunshine and I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance.


PLUS! Another reason I'm posting my PMS-posts here is cause this is the last place you'd expect it to be. Or if you even notice anything WRONG with the both of us, and I can say you PROBABLY don't even know what's going on.

I try to be as understanding as I can, I swear I do. BUT you just have to make it so damn difficult for me! Everytime we talk, it's either about something, YOU'RE pissed about, or something I'm pissed about. Why can't we have normal conversations where we don't give the silent treatment? And even if we have simple conversations, it always results to either you being pissed at me or I'm being pissed at me for making you pissed.

It's either I'M doing something wrong or YOU'RE being extra sensitive lately. And even if it's you, you won't admit it! What, you're turning into one of those ego-maniacs now? Oh God, you KNOW how I feel about those kinda people! Been there, DONE that, and I certainly DON'T wanna go back!

Miscommunication and the distance is seriously tearing us apart, don't you see that? And you being in that situation doesn't make it any better! I want to talk to you, but I can't. I NEED to talk to you, and work things out. Cause the suspense is slowly ripping me, vein by vein.


You know how fragile I am, why do you still wanna push me off the edge?



You say I've changed, well take a good look at yourself first.

No comments: