Sunday, February 13, 2011

Each one a line or two, I'm fine baby, how are you (:

Awww! So in love with this song (: (: Cause it reminds me of you <3

This morning I reached Kanna and had breakfast with Miyo!.. And my parents .__. it was sooo awkward man :x

Went to school for UKH gotong-royong (: it was quite good I guess (: (: was super fun! Thanks to our teacher advisor, Puan Lau's SUPERDUPERAWESOMELYADORABLE little girl (: (:




She's so cuteee! And only 4 (: she kept saying BEEP BEEP!

Lemme summarise cause I typed a whole post and it disappeared (:

- went lunch with Mush, Miyo and Emi plus the little form 1 boy (:
- at ipoh's again -.- ate that on Friday.
- went piano class
- went cycling with Ling Hong
- INTENSIVE! couldn't feel my legs
- went for jacuzzi (: but water was too scalding hot so went for the cold Japanese spa (:
- went for dinner, ate Garfield's favourite food but I can't spell it.
- super tired, slept at 10 /:

P/s : I think you're annoying, BOTH of you. Cause of you two, I have no emotions outlet. Maybe I should just Tupperware them up -.- sucks to be so cranky all the time -.- gah.



On a lighter note,


She's so adorable!! (: (:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: