Friday, October 12, 2012

Bunsen burners and braids

Today for chemistry we were told to braid our hair. Yup. BRAID. OUR. HAIR.

Cause we were gonna do an experiment involving the Bunsen burner so our teacher (p/s: she's Indian) made all the girls braid their hair -___- Which in my opinion, did not make sense, cause the seniors didn't have to braid their hair during their practical! Why must we?! D: And its not like its that easy to burn our own hair unless we were "whipping our hair back and forth" 

One of my friends even said "OMG! She's turning you guys Indian" HAHAHA

So last night, the day before the practical, I spent around 45 minutes learning how to do a French braid )': Cause my hair is not long enough to pull it to the side for a normal braid *whines* AAAND, after going through countless of YouTube tutorials and turning and twisting to find the right angle in front of the mirror, I finally succeeded, ONCE. The next morning, was in a rush, forgot what to do, screwed it up -__- So it just ended up looking like a wannabe French braid )':

Andddd, it kept falling apart and hair was flying everywhere cause my hair is still too short *grumbles* Butttt, made the best of it and made sure my *once pink hair* was visible!
 

Stubs of hair sticking out :(



SEE! My hair is no longer pink no more DDD': Its just some funny orange-brown colour. And the colour looks so unhealthy! So gonna re-do my hair during half term!! :) :) And and, my face is getting worse! LOOK! The redness is more intense, and you can literally take a whiteboard marker play "join the dots" with my pimples.


I WANT A SMOOTH COMPLEXION SO BADLY )': Been trying everything and nothing seems to work for me. And it really upsets me to wake up and look into the mirror and see pimples having a fiesta on my face
Posted by Picasa

No comments: