Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Orange jelly project! :) :)

Last week we had a small get-together at Chai and Yang's place during the Mooncake Festival :) And Pui Yi wanted to make jelly for everyone! But we didn't have a place to store the jelly, like a jelly mould. So I suggested we use orange peels! Since I got the idea from 9GAG a couple of days ago and wanted to try it out :/ And it was a total success!


Picture below was the photo from 9GAG k :P 




We didn't use coloring, so our jelly was all transparent :P Less talk, more photos! :)



We had a huge problem when we started pouring the agar into the orange peels, cause they kept toppling due to the round BOTTOM :( Sooo, we quickly gathered everything that could sit the orange butts in :P Cups, mugs, bowls, plates etc :)


After a few hours.. :)


IT WORKED!! :) :) CUTE RIGHT!


Me and Re Gin with our jelly with fruits in em!




See how it comes off so perfectly! :)



Mission accomplished! :)

Super cute 9GAG post that I found and had to share :)
You give me the fuzzles :3 but sometimes I wish I could do more than just miss you every night :( How I wished things turned out differently, but for now, I just wish the days and months would pass quicker, so I can see you once again :)

No comments: