Monday, October 15, 2012

I like trains

Played with electrical trains with the boys after dinner :) And I was so amazed! Cause when they asked me to play with trains, I thought we were just gonna sit on the floor and pretend we were conductors and stuff :/ 

Turns out it was trains that run on electrical tracks!! It was SO COOL! Maybe cause I've never seen it before, and, or I'm easily amused :P 

I only took a few pictures cause I was too busy playing :x 



Powered with knobs, that goes Forward and Reverse :P 






Thomas the tank! :) The boys' favourite cartoon when they were kids :) William's current favourite!!



James' super antiquey train which he claims is the fastest amongst the rest! :PP




 Here's a short video to show you how awesome the trains were!! :) And how fast they moved! This is just low-medium speed though :/ And the classical music in the background was not intentional! Though it really fits the scenario! hahaha :)



Another video to show you Thomas the tank! :) Sorry the video is so small D: I had to flip it with iMovie and it somehow shrunk after I uploaded it :(

NOTE : LOOK AT WILLIAM'S EXPRESSION WHEN HE SEES THE TRAINS MOVE :P
SO ADORABALLSSSSS :)


Electric train sets, so English :P

No comments: