Thursday, May 9, 2013

Coincidence!


Man, I'm sorry for the bad photo quality. It looked so great on my phone. Blogger app kills the quality!

So today was a really really amazing day :3 I had so many little little exciting things that made my day absolutely amazing!

But the highlight of my day would have to  be dinner with my close friends :) at a Japanese restaurant :3 Though the lady could have been a BIT MORE FRIENDLY. But well, we shouldn't be too hard on waitresses(thats what he said), like seriously guys. Don't trouble waitresses. Get off your seat and get your own menu. We don't live to serve you okay. We just get paid to do it. 

That made no sense.


Anyways! Being the pampered spoilt brat I am, I took the cab home because the winds were SO BLOODY STRONG, and not to mention it was spitting, and so so cold ): so I followed Re Gin back to her place, called a cab and waited :3

Okay, cab came yada yada. Got into the cab.

"HELLO, MY FRIEND"

What the heck, who is this guy

"Uhh, hello"

"Don't you remember me? Little Malaysian girl"

O___O


"Umm sorry.."

"You help your aunt at the restaurant right?"


"Are you the man who said you loved my country"


"Yea, I LOVE Malaysia"


"Oh HI!!"

So first off, I use the cab service twice every week to get back from work, sometimes 3/4 if I'm late for school :3 and I've met a LOT of cab driver personalities. Some really nice! Well, most of them are nice, they'd strike up a conversation with you(this is how I practice my social skills), and some of them, just.. Sit there quietly through the whole journey.


So, months ago, I met this cab driver who took me home and on the way back, he was really chatty! I got into the cab and we started chatting and he asked me where I was from, I said Malaysia and he said he LOVED our country. 

You're probably thinking WHYY?!

But well, he just really likes our food. *shrugs Good man, good man.

So today we started chatting and when I got home, I had to pay him. CRAP. I only had like £5 left (i dont bring a lot of money out with me), and the fare was like £6-ish. 

He saw that I only had £5, and he charged me for that price only! Which I think was PRETTY DARN AWESOME!

Not only did I get to meet this stranger again, I actually got a discount! And what are the ODDS of seeing this person again. 

Just a random cab driver, but his kindness made my day :) 


I love today.

No comments: