Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Two more months to go!

I know I've been missing for a very very long time now. And I've been meaning to post something weeks ago, but well, I've got nothing to update ._. Life has been pretty much exams and tests for me.

Except for Easter! But well that's another story for another time :) 

When I told my sister I was genuinely worried for my mock exam tomorrow, because I put it off till the last minute, my sister's response to my procrastination :


Excuse me for bad grammar and the shitty quality of the photo, I'm so tired I can't think straight. Mock exam one after another has left me zombified for days now

Oh and today's my mama's birthday! :) Happy birthday, ma! Even though I can bet on the life of my unborn child that you'll never see this. I love you :)


Anywho, goodnight! 


Side note : Omg! I used the blogger app on my phone to post this! I'm gonna start blogging more often now (one of the many lies I tell myself)




No comments: