Thursday, June 11, 2009

BitterSweet :/

Yesterday was so fun !

We had a full dress rehearsal, so by "full dress" I thought okay , I have to wear a dress. Well not exactly -____- Anyways ! We moved all the harps up the stairs and then we went up the stage and was like WHOAH ! COOL !

There were a grand piano , hand drums , the set drums thingy ( so cool ) , an a xylophone ! :DDD

Then I kept going round touching this, banging that cause I've never seen it before :P And then Frances taught me how to do a beat ! It was so fun and cool ! Oh yeah and there was this grand piano too. I was so happy :) But the parents complained I was too noisy :x Oh well !

Then there was this super big mirror, then we kept dancing around it :P Then we played with super super chio super adorable isabelle ! :D We played chase and tag hahahaha :D She's so adorableeeeeeeeee :DDDD


:)


Then this morning I woke up , turned on my maple and BOOM -_____-
I got hacked
Well I PROMISED myself , and weiwei that I'll control my temper and be like Weizhong LOL :D
He NEVER gets angry :/
I wanna be more like him :)

Here's what the positive amanda would say
" GEE ! I hope that hacker really likes my super awesome, super godly , Red Craven ! Oh ! And not to mention super expensive gloves ! (: That cost me 51m in total ! Ahh.. The giving never stops "

Heh, not likely -___-

No comments: