Thursday, June 4, 2009

My awesome Malacca trip :)

So basically I had a super awesome time in Malacca :D
I can't really remember much so I'll just type out everything from my diary :P
It's a bit long :x So yeah . Take care

[ 31st of May , Sunday ]

I was supposed to go back yesterday , but my sister fell sick so I followed my uncle back to Malacca. Went back, saw my cousins :) Was kinda happy I got to hang out with em. AND GUESS WHAT ! XUAN BING CAME !! YAYYYY !! :DDDDDD Was so happy I forgot to snap a picture :P

After dinner, I went to watch tv with the rest. I saw my lil cousin sister , Nicole , webcam-ing so I butt-ed in :P O_o She's webcam-ing with a boy so i poked her and ask , " OOH ~ boyfriend ar ? " Then she said " HUH !? NO LAHHH , NOT THIS ONE "

O_____________O


NOT THIS ONE ? MEANS SHE HAS ONE LAH ! OMG o_o so hard to imagine . She's always like this little innocent 10 year old you don't wanna mess with ( in my opinion lah ) AND SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND !? O___O Okay lah, can admit she's quite pretty but... WHUT !? 10 ?!

@#$%@#$!@?!@%$

She was eating in front of my cousin's laptop , then this guy was like saying a few lines to her ( i don't really care what :P ) but suddenly out of no where , she pointed the middle finger at him


WHOAH !? a 10 year old GIRL ?! What the asfdusgfahfvasdhasklfh whaaa?
[ 1st of June , Monday ]

Today was a pretty awesome day :D But I gotta study more :( I didn't touch maple today so , yeah :)

Somewhere in the afternoon , my cousin came into my cousin's room where I was studying then she asked whether she could use my straightener. O____O HER HAIR IS LIKE SOOOOO STRAIGHT AND YET SHE WANTS TO USE MY STRAIGHTENER !? Okay , I don't really care cause like , what are the odds of her damaging my straightener but , she'll damage her oh so pretty hair . So i warned her and she was like " USE CONDITIONER LAH ! " Okay o.o Not only that , she came in like 3 times , on-ed the switch herself and started to ( like my cousins call it ) "hiao" in a corner by herself.

After dinner, I went to my other cousin's room cause Nicole asked me to "teman" her cause she's scared of ghosts -___- Okay lah, so I brought my books over. Then Nicole was webcam-ing with the same boy as yesterday.. Okay.. Anyways.. Then you know little kids , they like to hide from the web cam like some virtual Bollywood movie. So she was hiding , and he was hiding , thank heavens they weren't dancing or singing. At some point, she got bored and he was still hiding, so she said . ( I quote exactly what she said )

" WALAO ( the boy's name here ) ! NI YOU MEI YOU LAN JIAO HAI "

( directly translating she's asking that guy whether he has a dick and a pussy at the same time )
HUH !?

Our conversation

amanda nicole

Uhh.. Ah girl ar girl .. What did you just say ?
Lan jiao hai ?
Uhh.. yeah , What does that mean ar ?
HUH !? NI BU ZHI DAO AR ( you don't know ar ) ?!
Bu zhi dao ( dunno )
-gives me the look as if I'm the most disgraceful life form on the face of this Earth-
Lan jiao , You know what is lan jiao ? Lan jiao is boy's that thing. Dick ar ? You know ?
Hai , You know what is hai ? Hai is girl's that thing.
Ming bai liao ma ( Understood ) ? -gives me the swt look-
Uhh uhh -nods head-

WHAAAA !?

Then after that, we went to eat Satay :) YAY ! Heh , I didn't bring any clothes only my PJs so whatever lah . :/ Guess what , Super hiao po heard that I wanted to go tagged along too :x Oh , I forgot to mention her super high mantainence mum -___- She doesnt let her kids have fried stuff unless it's like half a day old . WHUT !?
So Nicole went and on the way there she kept saying she won't eat or else her face wouldn't be pretty anymore. Uh huh okay. While waiting for the order, she kept staring at me o.o

Our conversation
Yes ?
You have pretty eyes, but your face is very rough , and so is your hair ( in chinese )
Uhh.. Okay I'll work on that..
But you very cute leh ! -pinches my cheek-


Wait ar butt in for a little while
Might I remind you, she's a 10 year old , pinching my cheek , MY 15 YEAR OLD OILY CHEEK .
Continue

Umm.. Okay thanks
-keeps staring-
2 minutes later
-still staring-
-turns back-
Umm.. You also very pretty :)
OHH ! THANKS AR THANKS AR ! HEEHEE :D
I very pretty hor ? Yealor , I tell you ar.. All the boys in my class also love me cause they say I'm very beautiful
O.o I see..
WHAAA !?
Jie jie ?
Yea ?
You got boyfriend ar ?
Umm.. Nope.
Why ?
Oh , cause I damn stupid and ugly
Ohh... No wonder..
Uhh.. Thanks ?

Satay comes, Oh , forgot to mention we went to a satay stall , where their satays are special cause there's no fats :) Nicole ate 2 sticks , then she took the 3rd and 4th , nibbled a bit and threw it on the table. O_________O Her brother , usually unable to enjoy the pleasures of life, QUICKLY picked it up and ate the whole thing. When we asked her , she said , OH ! Got fats, and it's a little burnt.

IT'S SATAY FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

[ 2nd of June , Tuesday ]

Woke up pretty late, went to eat Tangkak's famous Beef Noodles with my aunt and 2 cousins . It was pretty tasty :) UNTIL I FOUND OUT WHAT WAS IN IT

amanda aunt
Nice ?
Mm.. Not bad :)
But.. What's this ?
Oh .. Either intestine of cow or liver
-pushes bowl aside-

Then we went to get new plastic cover for my phone :D Cause it seriously needed one o.o

In the evening we played football :DDDDDDD I didn't know it was that fun :s I really really enjoyed myself :) I was in the same team as Nicole, and guess what ! She wore a skirt to play football -___- I had a really good time though :) Until I hit my super high mantainance aunt, also known as Nicole's mum. :xxxxxxxxx Was damn scared she'd lecture me like crap. THEN XUAN BING CAMEEEEE ! Didn't dare to touch him cause I was damn smelly and I sweated a lot :P But he's so adorableeeeeee :) Didn't get to take a picture cause I was scared I'd dirty my phone :)

[ 3rd of June, Wednesday ]

Nothing much happened today so I shall post photo's of baby Xuan Bing :D Cause I finally managed to get some :P
Oh btw, my mum came cause my sis got better :)
And Nicole went back. No one to tell me how much boys adore them anymore.. AWWW ! D: -_-







Yeah, we kinda "tortured" him with this can of peanuts since he doesn't have teeth yet

Awww :)

Then my mum bought McDonald's for supper . I had a sundae and an apple pie and my mum bought fries so yeah. I dipped the fries in my sundae. My cousin said they've never seen people eat like that O_O So they didn't dare to try :x Sigh.. I feel sorry for them.. Those of you who eat ice cream and fries don't you dare deny !

[ 4th of June , Thursday ]

Time to go home :( But on the way out , I found a little flower growing inside ( trapped ) the TNB box outside the house O_o It's so beautiful :)

Sorry for this super long post :x I just can't help myself !

Thanks thanks kor kor and jie jie for making my trip so memorable :) Though even if I don't score well this term I had loadsa fun and laughs :D Really really happy :P

Special thanks goes out to Xuan Bing ! You're so adorable :) Can't wait till you start crawling !

MINI MONK ! :D

Wow that's my longest post :P

No comments: