Sunday, June 14, 2009

Harp performance :D

I'm too lazy to post all the pictures :x
Pictures on facebook :D

Practically it was kinda a success if u cross up my screwed up solo and Frances's super LONG and pretty satin gown :x


I was really really touched my buddies showed up !! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH :) AND XIE XIE FOR THE ROSES ! T-T That seriously made me cry :x SERIOUS ! :/


ISABELLE WAS THE MOST ADORABLE PERFORMER ! no nono NO ! THE PRETTIEST PRINCESS IN THE WHOLE ROOM ! :D She's seriously chio ^^


After that we went to Mcdonalds to have supper :P And they saw a really really hot guy that looked like Lee Hom @_@ I missed it .. :(


Bottom line is..


I LOVE YOU GUYS !! T-T A girl couldn't ask for more :)



Mabel , Miyo , Emily , Me , Ling Hong , Syin Li :D
Thanks for supporting me by wearing skirts !
Thanks for coming so far too :x
AND !
Especially the flowers
THANKS THANKS THANKS ! :DDDDD
Syin Li , Ling Hong , Miyo , Emily , Wei , Yumey , Pearl-Lyn and Mabel and me in front :D
Thanks thanks thanks for coming too Wei , Yumey and Pearly :)
I know you guys went home kinda late and the place was very far >_<
Hope you guys had fun :)
Pearl-Lyn's holding the super pretty flowers !! :DThat's Isabelle's pretty pretty green harp
and
her pretty pretty dress and pretty pretty shoes :D
She played Twinkle twinkle and Row row row your boat :DSHE'S SO ADORABLE !!
QUICK GUYS !
SHE ONLY HAS 6 BOYFRIENDS !

No comments: