Monday, June 29, 2009

Tagged by Qi Le :D

1. The person who tag you
Qi Le ?


2. Your relationship with him/her is
Friends ? O_o


3. Your first impression of him/her is
FLEXIBLE :s


4. The most memorable moments with he/she is
LOL BINGO HAHAHAHA !


5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is :
I broke my same tooth twice


6. If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve that
HUH ?


7. If he/she becomes your enemy, what will you do
Uhh... I dunno ? O.o


8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
I dunno ? O_O


9. The most desired things you want to do for him/her now is
To play chee goo paak with me :D


10. Your overall impression on him/her is
Friendly :P


11. The characteristic you hate most about yourself
I don't think before I talk :(


12. The most ideal person you want to be is
I wanna be Winter ! :D Her life is so perfect :3


13. For people who care and love you, say something to them
-HUGS-


14. Pass this quiz to 10 people who want to know how they feel about you
( But I dont ? O_o I tag people with no blogs :D )


1. Sunnyyyyyy :D
2. Xuan Binnnnnnnnnnnnn :DDDD
3. Kingstonnnnnn :DDDDD
4. Ah Ron kor kor :D
5. Wilson kor kor :D
6. Sam kor :D
7. Gary :D
8. Gerald :D
9. Wei Zhong :D
10. Boi boi :D



16. Who is 6 having relationship with? [ Sam kor ]
I dunno her name O_o


17. Is 9 a male or a female? [ Wei Zhong ]
Male, 110% male :D


18. What is 2 studying at the moment? [ Xuan Binnn ]
How to crawl :P


19. Who was the last person you had a chat with?
Gerald :P Asked him to cancel tuition :x


20. What kind of music does 8 like? [ Gerald ]
The same music his mum listens to


21. Does 1 have any sibling? [ Sunnnyyy ]
Yupp :)


22. Is 4 single? [ Ah Ron kor kor ]
Yup :D Is he ? Kor, you'd tell me right ? :(


23. What is the surname of 5 ? [ Wilson kor kor ]
Wu , Like Wendy Wu :P


24. What's the hobby of 3? [ Kingstonn :D ]
Offering food to girls and ONLY girls :P ( Damn I miss him so so so much :( ]


25. Do 7 and 9 get along well ? [ Gary and Wei Zhong :P ]
HELL YEAH !


26. Where is 10 studying at? [ Boi boi ]
DJ :P


27. Say something casual about your eyes
Panda


28. Have you tried developing feelings for 2? [ Xuan Binnnnnnnn ]
YUP LOL


29. Where does 9 live? [ Wei Zhong ]
At the back of Jaya Diri :P


30. What colour does 4 like? [ Ah Ron kor kor ]
Black ? Im so so so sorry i dunno ><


31. Are 5 and 1 good friends? [ Wilson kor and Sunnyyy ]
Nooo ? O.o


32. Does 2 like 7? [ Xuan Binnn and Gary ]
I know 7 will like 2 :D


33. How did you get to know 8? [ Gerald ]
Same tuitions , same transport since Kindy :D PLUS ! He lives opposite my house :P


34. Does 3 have any pets? [ Kingston ): ]
He has a robo dinosaur ! :D


35. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world? [ Gary ]
He thinks he is :P


36. Are you sexy?
NO !


37. What am i doing now?
Being amanda ! :D

No comments: