Friday, June 26, 2009

Summary !

GUESS WHUT !?

EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D
Yeah, three days ago -___- PFFT !

Nyways,
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D



:)




Just came back from tuition so I guess I'd update a lil :x


- Gotta get the pictures to update the empty concert post :P
- I want a camera ):
- Awww :( Michael Jackson passed away :( I really loved his song "Ben" D:
- I like that song o.o
- A lot
- Rest In Peace ><


:/


- I wish Mr Shen would cheer up ):
- He looks so down today ):
- CHEER UP ! :)
- ):


:x



-Tomorrow's a school day
- WHUT !?
- :(



:(



- My teacher being emo today somehow affected my mood too :/
- I feel emo too :x



:/



- I made a friend today :D
- Ment ! :D
- He was really really nice !
- And uberrrrr adorableeeeeeeee :)
- " What's ur name ? "
- " Ment "
- " Serious ? That's your real name ? "
- " Oh no , My real name is Ment Tan :D "
- HAHAHA



;DDDDDD



- 2ND JOB ! WOOTS !



:DDDD



- Still feel emo :/
- I want a camera :( Then, my blog wouldn't be so so so dead D:


:(



- Still working on my story :x
- Wanna make it a touching one so after he'd read it he'd cry :D
- I like to make him cry :)
- Will update more next time :)
- Still feeling down ):




BYE !

No comments: