Wednesday, April 4, 2012

JOJO WAS A MAN WHO THOUGHT HE WAS A LONER (:

Feeling kinda down now ): Guess I'm just reminded of the past again )':

I just wished someone or something could make me TOTALLY forget bout it. I'm not kidding! It's like shredding me apart )':

MY DINNER :DDDD I actually thought I needed more, I even took out the yogurt, READY TO OMNOMS! But after this, I was SO FULL UP D: It's ridiculous! ):

Well I guess the 20 minute chewing thing DOES work! :P Honestly if I gobbled all of this down, I would have finished it, still be hungry, and made me another one :P HAHA! okay maybe not another one, another HALF one ._.

A juice box I found in my host's fridge! So cute! NO SOCKS! LMAO :D

Was so bored (and inspired) so I went to download loads oldies :P Not only this, but Kenny Rogers, Walk the Line soundtracks, ABBA etc xD (Wait, I think thats it ._.)


SOMEONE MAKE ME FEEL BETTER FAST D':

No comments: