Thursday, April 26, 2012

Maybe 6 feet, ain't so far down (:

HELLO BLOG -PATS-


"Snack" at Westfield mall in the Easter with Ling Hong! :P

Apparently they call themselves the "legit" Spanish cuisine stall..? Never been to Spain so, -shrugs- But honestly, if Spanish food come in so little portions? I'm never going to Spain! :P

And it is PUNY! Just look at the glass beside it :/

Even the lemon looks big here! -__- No kidding weih, this was damn exxy ): But well, Ling hong hadn't had Spanish food in a "LONG TIME" :P I haven't had Spanish food in like, well, never?HAHAHA

Paella! :P I wish Elisa can cook paella D: D: ELISA WHY YOU NO COOK PAELLA! :P

MY HARP IS COMING TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD (Stupid mac can't spam, every time I hold down a letter, it just gives me some symbol thingy -__-)


SADLY I WONT BE ROUND FOR THE WEEKEND D: So my harp's gonna be in a box, CRYING! )': SO LONELY! D:

Why I won't be in for the weekends?

I'm going for Duke of Edinburgh expedition! :P First time going camping OUTDOORS! :DDD

Sadly the weather now is.. super effed up. like SERIOUSLY! THE WIND IS HORRIBLE, and the RAIN! D': HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! Like today I was walking home with my rucksack (don't laugh) and I walked against the wind and almost fell backwards cause the wind was THAT strong! -__- I even had like small branches and sand and little stones blown in my face. NO KIDDING! IT HURT. -__- And yesterday! I brought my host's umbrella to school and the number of times it overturned, was not even funny weih -_- it was funny at first, but after like 8 times, I didn't find it so funny anymore -__- SO TODAY, I wore a cap. HAHA. No problem there!




Oh yeah! I fell last week cause it was raining so the bus' floor was pretty damp, and I was on the top bunk and when I walked down the steps, PLUS INERTIA, I flew frontwards and fell down the stairs on the bus ): And hurt my right butt cheek. ): And until now it still hurts!! :( Like in the middle of the night when I roll to the comfy side of the bed, I wake up cause I triggered the "ouchy" part ):

Anyways, here it is, me and my rucksack!


Struggled to take this photo cause I was tired from all that climbing up the stairs. HAHAHAH! imagine walking the 10km THE IRONY!

Had a hard time walking home though cause the bus drops me off at the BOTTOM OF THE HILL. -__- And I kept knocking into people in the bus ): SO CLUMSY! ):


OH AND HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!! (:

Was walking home on a "one way road" like the pathway is only big enough for one person to walk pass that kinda thing? And yeah, there was this owner walking his Boxer (IT'S A DOG BTW-_- Told my friend and he was like, the athlete?) ANYWAYS! The boxer came up to me and licked my hand! :D such a friendly dog :P Pretty large though O_o

Maybe I should blog bout the highs and lows bout my day, everyday :P

High: Big dog licked my hand!
Low: Had to carry a huge ass rucksack with my schoolbag in it UP THE FRIGGIN HILL, BAGCEPTION! -__-

No comments: