Monday, April 23, 2012

We don't need, anything, or anyone (:

): I HATE THE NEW BLOGGER FORMAT D:


It's like, first they changed Facebook to Timeline-ish form, now, THIS?! D:

U_U

Anyways, just wanna put up a short post since I've been so inactive due to umm, laziness.

I really love blogging, but sadly I don't have the initiative to do so these few days :/ But once I turn on blogger, I go into total naggy mode and I feel like telling the whole world (or just people who read my blog) about my whole day, down to every scrawny, disgusting detail ;)

This is me, when I start blogging.





And this is you, after reading my blog (:
Meh, I really don't like making meme references, but I couldn't find a better representation :/


This afternoon, I wanted to watch a movie before I took my nap :3 Wanted to watch Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, but I felt a bit meh ): It wouldn't be nice if I were to watch it alone!

SO YEAH, Current status : Finding a movie-watching partner ;)


I have like a whole list of movies I'd wanna watch, but only if someone's watching with me ._. Sigh ): I miss my girls back home )': I BET THEY WOULD WANNA WATCH CORPSE BRIDE WITH ME D:


P/s : There's something hauntingly beautiful about Emily ;) who is THE corpse bride in the movie :x

TODAY AFTERNOONNN (:

I had CURRY LAKSA! (: Was so excited and I couldn't stop thinking of it when I was walking back from church @_@ Yeah, I miss Malaysian food THAT BAD.


@_____@ I was like happily and greedily warfing it down, if warfing was even a real word :/ I ate so greedily that I had to invent my own word. Beat that!

Halfway through, the 2 boys, Oliver and James DECIDED to bully me and pour like Indonesian chilli oil, Thai sweet chilli sauce, and some oriental chilli oil ( SUPER DISGUSTING ) into my soup ): And it totally like ruined the taste. I'm not a fussy person when it comes to food, but this was REALLY really bad. I felt really really sad actually ): Cause I really worked hard for it, and someone who "sayang" me made it for me )': So it was extra special and it meant a lot to me.. but I couldn't tell em cause they're just kids and all, but yeah u_u


Okay, I feel so retarded for emphasizing so much on my laksa, but I really can't get over it! ): And it's not that I'm a bingy eater, its cause that someone who made it for me, didn't have to, but did it anyways. (Get it? :/) That person really cares and makes sure I won't miss home that much (': This is what being away from home makes you lah -__- Makes you obsessed with a bowl of laksa -_-


But well, after that I went to the garden to play with my host's kids, and we jumped on the trampoline and played on the swing! (:


Thats my day (; Goodnight!


The current man in my life ;) Forever and always! (super cheesy line everyone says to the person they're in a relationship with -__-)

No comments: