Wednesday, April 25, 2012

She will never get enough, once she gets a little touch ;)

Slowly uploading photos BIT BY BIT from my Easter break ;)

On one of the days, my college mates and I went to this "pan-asian" buffet, which costed us a bomb :x BUT IT WAS WORTH IT, sort of. Cause we got to eat all the Asian food once again :')


From Tempura, Tomyam soup, to Dimsum, and they even had a chocolate fountain! :O

Yeah, okay, I admit there was like 60% Western food and European food compared to Asian food -__- Which was a bit rip-off, since they prided themselves as being an "ASIAN CUISINE" or "pan-asian", whatever. And on the menu, it even said they were PROUD to have 9 different country's food on their menu, INCLUDING MALAYSIA. Like.. huh? We went round and round and could not even identify anything SIMILAR to Malaysian food. Vietnamese, Thai got lah, but MALAYSIAN?! Who they trying to cheat huh, we're like pure breed Malaysians weih! Wanna cheat us, not that easy kay ;)

And what's worse, they said there were Singaporean food as well. BUT WE DIDNT SEE ANY. Sorry but, the only Singaporean food I know of is.. Singapore Fried Beehoon. (: Grr, I am just so sick of this Singaporean-Malaysian feud that has been going on -_- Not exactly a feud, but well I couldn't find a proper word to describe it :/ I'm just so tired of it, and it's bloody annoying when a Singaporean comes up to me and disses my country just cause they think they're superior. Which happens to be a fact of the matter, but still, it's bloody tiring to hear them brag bout Singapore, ALL THE TIME. Like dood, seriously? -___- Get over yourself. (Only applies to SOME Singaporeans who brag, note: ALL THE TIME, don't misunderstand, and if you feel offended, then this must apply to you.)(NB: Maybe I ranted on this topic because of this guy, in one of my classes who always disses us Malaysians -_-)



Oh, and everyone who went for the buffet were Malaysians, COINCIDENTALLY. :O


Had dim sum and dessert at the same time. PROBLEM? ;)

MINI CAKES : THE SECOND BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD (to me). First of course being a Toufu pok drenched in curry! :D

No comments: