Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You were the last good thing about this part of town (;


GONNA BE A PRETTY LONG UPDATE :D

HELLO PEEPO! (:

Last week I had a pretty awesome weekend (;

Caught the last train from Croydon to London and reached Ling Hong's place at 12am, which a bunch of baking ingredients and a tiramisu cake ._. It was pretty scary traveling to London at such a late hour, and I saw a lot of scary/weird/unusual things :/ Well, on the train, there was this dude who sat less than a meter away from me, who made a funny sound :/ It sounded like he was operating a running water tap, and it took me like, 3 minutes to realize he was actually vomiting -__- Uhh...?

And well, 80% of the people on the train were either drunk and super high :/ There were this group of guys (8-15 of em), who were carrying golf bags and wearing golf attire, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, super drunk and hysterical. I admit, I was PRETTY scared. And as usual, there were a lot of super drunk teenagers making loadsa noise :/ And on the tube, there were like a lot of couples making out and engulfing each other's faces ._. uhh..

BUT THE WEIRDEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN, BY FAR, IN LONDON AT MIDNIGHT, Is an asian girl holding flour, eggs, and a Tiramisu cake :DD And yeah, I got a lot of stares from strangers u_u BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!




Cause on that weekend, Miyo would be in London! So me and Ling Hong decided to bake cookies to surprise her at her hotel! (:

I reached Ling Hong's place at 12, but we only started baking at 2 -_-. And we finished at 6 ): So we went to bed IN HOPES THAT WE WOULD WAKE UP BY 8. But unfortunately -_- we woke up at like 10 -_- Which meant that we wouldn't get to meet Miyo )':

It was really damn disappointing, but as long as Miyo could get the cookies our efforts wouldn't be wasted :DD

So we took it to her hotel and gave it to the receptionist (:

ALSOOO, My mum passed Miyo a couple of my colour pens so YAY :DDD




SAY GOODBYE TO DULL NOTES :D Gonna have SO MUCH FUN with my new colors penssss :DD

Drew this for Trinh (: Yea I know the girl a bit cacat -_- but I drew this in like, what, 2 minutes? hahaha xD

YAY! Now I can finally use the pretty pencil case Xian's mum gave me :DD IT'S SO ADORABLEEEE <3


MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW

Bio Practical Tuesdays ~ :D


Trinh was so bored so she cut a heart shape out of the leaf during our "potometer practical" And as usual, Chen said "chia ba bo sai bang hor?" -___- I really don't know how to translate from Hokkien :x

I SWEAR! LAST WEEK WAS THE LONGEST WEEK OF MAH LIFEEEEE D:
So tired and lazy to do anything. Until like the last 2 days, Thursday and Friday, cause I had Econs, History, and Bio test ): Which meant that I had to study really hard on Wednesday and Thursday night :/ WHICH I DID :D But slept at 2-3am ): BUT IT WAS DAMN WELL WORTH IT! Cause I did PRETTY well on my Econs test ;D (26/28) HEH HEH (: Yeah I know I sound damn arrogant right now :/

Well so far so good ;) all except my damn history -__- Yeah, I'm improving, and so is everyone else, therefore, my grades are still red. -__- But whatever lah, as long as I'm improving (: Hoping to reach an A soon! (:



AND NOW IT'S EASTER BAYBEHHHH!! :DDD

On Sunday I went to meet Rachel and Arthur and together we walked to a cathedral in Southwark (: It was really really really beautiful (: The architecture was AMAZING, especially the stained glass windows, absolutely breathtaking (: Okay, I admit I was a LITTLE distracted during mass, cause I kept looking at the windows @_@


TODAYYYY (Tuesday) Me and Ling Hong decided to put on make up before we went out for the very first time :DDD Took us pretty long cause we didn't really know how. LOLOLOL! (:





HEH HEH :D AND OH YEAH! I DYED MY HAIR ORANGE :D But it failed -___- It was supposed to come out THIS ORANGE.

Okay the model looks damn kao scary -__-

But it turned out MUCH MUCH DARKER. :/ Hopefully it'll become lighter after a few more washes (: -FINGER CROSSED-

LOUSY WEBCAM. ): But yea, it's much more obvious in real life (: I THINK D:
WILL POST A NICER ONE SOON (:


THATS IT FROM ME, TATA :D sauce

No comments: