Sunday, June 10, 2012

Picture update from the farm! (:


Let's start from the reptile room! I'll just add tiny illustrations at the bottom cause its freaking 12.57am , and I'm tired ):

Leopard gecko!

The gorgeous snake I played with for an hour (':
Axolotls .__________. *shivers


The highly dangerous curly haired tarantula :/

LETS GO OUTSIDE!


Sheep. ._. and poo!

More sheep, and more poo.


Lamb! <3 BAAAA (:

Hahahahaha! Didn't realize I got the sign that said "Ponies may bite" in the shot xD This is Alfie, the pony that got me my scratches cause I cut myself while trying to climb over the fence :/

Dee, the female Shetland pony! (:


Dylan the (evil) ram! Don't be fooled by it's cute innocent eyes! ):

YEA THAT'S IT, YOU'D BETTER RUN!

NGEMBEKKKKK :) It has scary eyes ):
Goldie/Patches! (: Oink ._. Yes, I'm well aware this disrupts all the wonderful images of pigs in your head. And yes I know, I thought they were cute and pink with twisted tails at their behind too :/

The boots that were made for walking... in poo.

Beautiful ain't it (: (: Was in a rush so the colours a bit weird :/ At the same time, trying to take a good photo without using Automatic HAHA! It really reminded me of Jurassic Park! The place I would want my future husband to bring me every weekend :PP HAHA


SHAVED(Saved) THE BEST FOR LAST! HAHAHAH! AREN'T THEY HILARIOUS!? I feel so bad for them :P

No comments: