Thursday, June 14, 2012

Puberty?



I'm surprisingly awake for a person who woke up at 4 this morning .___. And nooo, I didn't purposely wake up at 4, the brightness woke me up ): Yup, it's the summer here, SORT OF. And the sun rises pretty early here, so yeaaa :/ And I purposely left the blinds open cause I'm afraid I'd be late for school, so the sun is like my "indicator"


Promised my sister I'd blog bout Patrick Stump, but that rant shall be left for another day (: For nowwwww, I just feel like talking about my new wallpaper *audience yawns*

It used to be this, and I really really love it that way!!

But after yesterday, after me and James watched Up, the Disney show bout the grandpa and the little scout boy, and after crying (-___-) AGAIN, I realized I needed to grow up ):


I can't be a kid forever ): And even though the Stitch wallpaper makes me smile every time! I think it's time for a change (':

HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO THIS <3
And yea, sorry for the ugly grey borders, I just don't wanna stretch his beautiful beautiful face ;)


No, I'm not hoping he'll be my future husband or whatsoever :/ I'm not THAT obsessed ._. I just find him really really gorgeous <3 *sighs helplessly. I think I have a thing for sepet guys ): ):


Goodnight! x

No comments: