Sunday, September 23, 2012

A day in London :)

Had a pretty awesome day in London today! :) 

Met Fiona at the train station at 10 and headed up to London! Took a bus and got off at somewhere near Oxford Circus :P To be honest, we were both pretty clueless on where the buses in London goes .__. So it was a good guess :P Oh how I love the view in London! You really feel like you're walking in a painting. The buildings are gorgeoussssss :(



The view outside Gilly Hicks and Hollister. This was where the hot topless Hollister guys paraded round London, the photo that went super viral on Facebook. Went into Hollister and LOVED the hoodies there D: They felt so comfy and were pretty reasonable priced :/ And not to mention the hot sales people @_@ The girls were super gorge in mini dresses, and the guys in their unbuttoned shirts had really really toned bodies :/ And I mean, REALLY toned :/ Oh well, they were hired for their looks anyways :/ And it's true, to be a Hollister staff, you must have the looks :/


Ahh Burberry :) Someday, just someday :P HAHA Then Fiona brought me to Hamley's! The largest toy store in the WORLD *twirls round the room with my arms wide open* :DD


Couldn't take much photos cause there were so many people walking around :/



Hello Kitty display! :D


Me and the Hamley's trademark bear!


A small part of the toy display, and a random angmoh with nice arms.




Old uncle



Little robotic hamster running round in a ball! :D





 After walking round Hamley's, we did a little shopping :) I didn't buy anything though :P But Fiona did! Then we had lunch at this Mexican place! I always thought the stereotype for Mexican restaurants were, you're gonna have a lot of toilet time after the food. But surprisingly my tummy's doing awesome! :P


Cute description on the serviettes :) Then we continued walking and Fiona wanted to get a card for her friend back in Hong Kong, so we stopped by this gift card shop, and at the counter I found..





 Creative condoms. HAHAHA! The person who came up with this obviously had nothing better to do :P Then we went to a souvenir shop with a LOT of hoodies! And I saw this pretty red one but it said London on it D: And I always rant to my friends on how I dislike clothing's with flags of either the UK or the USA on it :( I find it very tacky. So I walked away, even though the shop keeper gave me a 5GBP discount cause they didn't have my size :( He was like, YOU DON'T REGRET! YOU'LL NEVER FIND A PRICE LIKE THIS! D:

Aaaaand, after being indecisive manda for another 15 minutes, I returned to the store and grinned at the same guy, and asked him whether I could have the 5GBP discount again :P He said no ._. Well teasingly. So yup! I finally got the hoodie! :)






 I admit I kinda drown in the hoodie cause it's a unisex M :( But I think it'll be fine! No? :( IT'S SUPER COMFY *self-comforts* And I'd probably wear it to sleep every night during the winter :)


Oh! And before I head to bed..



Goodnight :3 May it's eyes stare into your soul like thousands of sharp daggers piercing through your flesh :) 

No comments: