Thursday, September 27, 2012

Trinh's hairband





HELLO FELLOW BLOG READERS :3
P/s : that's happy me going awwww, thanking you guys for reading visiting blog while strategically trying to hide my huge ass pimple. No worries, you'll get to see him soon :) And by him, I mean my pimple.


This is probably the first time I've taken a photo of what I'm wearing/wore to college cause today I decided I don't wanna dress like a hobo for the remaining of the year. So yea, cheers to the less hobo amanda! :) Let's see how long I'd be able to keep it up k .__. I'd give it 2 more weeks.

So today I decided to be a bit more girly girl and NOT wear a hoodie or a T-shirt like I usually do, to college, and maybe try out the new hairband Trinh gave me!





Adorable eh? Well too bad I'm probably not gonna wear it till my hair grows back. Before I came over to UK in September, my hairdresser layered my hair kao kao -_-, I could even feel stubs sticking out from the bottom layers of my hair near the scalp. And it STILL looks poofy, but it's really thin now, and whenever I wear a slightly harder hairband, it hurts. And this is bloody painful )': During class, I had to slip the hairband down to my neck and make it look like I'm wearing a ribbon collar cause it hurt so bad :x

I felt my head physically shrink after wearing the hairband of doom ._. I will wear it again! But probably when my hair grows back :) Thanks Trinh!! For getting this super cute hairband for me :) I honestly love it, but it hurts. Well as they say, what you love most, would hurt you D:


Anywaysss, had a super vain pot moment this morning while waiting for the bus, and I never knew the hairband would hurt so much, so.. note, this was taken, BEFORE I knew the hairband was trying to kill me.


(click to enlarge... my pimple)


And I was wondering why my eyes were so dark today ._. But when I came home I had sunken eyes again ): So I guess it was just the lighting *sobs in disappointment* 


Okay! I'm off to do my homework now!



Amanda out!

No comments: