Friday, September 21, 2012

iPhone 5

WHAT A TIRING DAY!

Woke up this morning

Thought I was late, ran for the bus, turned out to be 30 minutes early for class -___-

Oh well, fast forward to lunch timeeee :)

TADAAAAAAAA :)


Apparently those who pre-ordered it, got their phones today :O Which is pretty awesome :) I guess I'm not too up to date with all this apple business. I always hear people saying " ehh, I hear the iPhone FIVE is coming out soon lehh " But I always thought it was just rumors :P So when I saw the iPhone 5, I was pretty amazed I guess :) Or maybe I'm just ignorant, or maybe I just don't give 0.1 shits about new IT gadgets :/, probably both.



So here it is people! The iPhone 5! :) It's evidently longer, and it is SO much lighter than the previous iPhone, and it's so sleek :) Maybe cause it's new so everyone's gonna make a big fuss about this. But it'll die down after a while. But what I couldn't believe is the SIM card used for it. Apparently they're now using the "NANO SIM", which is x10^3 SMALLER than the "MICRO SIM"-__- I really don't get the point though :/ But oh well. Apple is apple.


It felt so nice to hold, to slide my fingers on it's smooth surface, to bounce it gently up and down to feel the weightlessness of the iPhone 5, to caress it slowly as though I was stroking a new born kitten, and to realize..... It's not mine -__-


Thank you Nico for letting me take photos of your new baby :)

No comments: