Saturday, October 26, 2013

Half term yay (not)

So half term began on Friday! And what a way to end the term yo! Though it was just like well. half. of it. hence, half term. NEVERMIND. I had a really awesome week, mainly because my test scores were amazing (bragging sorry). Maybe the pre-holiday mood makes me work harder :3 And I really feel happy ending the term (half) on a good note :) Considering my tests last week were shit.


Half term is for a week so yaay, and I'm visiting Bryan tomorrow in Bristol so double yay! But still keeping in mind I have mock interviews to prepare for and Nottingham's questionnaire to do (they finally sent it to me yay!)(was beginning to think they forgot ._.)


Funny little thing happened yesterday when I was taking the cab home. My cab driver happened to be the same cab driver from 3/4 months ago! The one who had problems with his wife and the one I gave cookies too hehe! I love bumping into people I've met before :3 And he still remembered me (yay) and he even said every time he drove past my house he would always remember the cookie girl. Yes he referred to me as the cookie girl :3 That's such a cute nickname! I was really really happy last night :)


Tonight was a bit of a rough night though :( I realised, I'm always assuming that someone else has to be the conversation starter. I always wait on someone else to make the first move, but, why don't I check up on my friends as often as they would check up on me. Why can't be the initiator? What's wrong with that? I don't lose a limb do I. I'm only gonna end up driving away the people who I really care about and who care about me.

I really hope this horrible attitude of mine will change



In the mean time, I just wanna extend a big blogger hug to my friends who read my blog :) It shows that you haven't totally given up on me, or you're just being nosey hehe jk. Thank you for listening to my complaints and my "life eureka moments". It really makes my day when people tell me they read my blog ^_^ Makes me feel less lonely when I'm talking to myself on the internet :)

No comments: