Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

So for Halloween last year, I was at a farm ._. Being warm and snuggly with big hound dogs on my lap :) This year I wasn't so fortunate :( My initial plan for Halloween was to finish studying photosynthesis and trigonometric integration. THAT WAS THE PLAN.

Until my host told me she was gonna have a party, and I couldn't be in my pyjamas for a party ._. So I decided to put on a black shirt and skirt and go downstairs, dressed up as a..



Teenager.

HOW AM I A TEENAGER? Well, for starters, the colour of my clothes represents the dark vast emptiness of my soul, andddd I have zits. AND DON'T THEY LOOK JUST REAL?!


But well the kids said no way were they going treat or treating with me in a lousy costume. So.. I had to put on my last year's costume and go out with em ._.







My dino onesie 

Sorry :/ No full-body photo cause I was in a rush and just wanted to show you guys how red my cheeks were!


I think the only reason I love Halloween is cause I can go out with too much blush on and people would think it's "part of the costume". 

SURREEEE, part of the costume..

I wished everyday was Halloween so I wouldn't be too embarrassed if I wore too much blush :(



 And I got to put my little red ribbon on! YAY FOR HALLOWEEN!


And also I got to help with the Halloween makeup for the kids! TADA! My masterpiece! And yea I only did one cause the boys kinda sorted themselves out ._.


Ugh I love love love rosy cheeks :3 Too bad it's not "socially acceptable" to wear too much blush :( Better selfie while I can!




That's all from me! Tata my lovelies!

No comments: