Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cause all I want for christmas, IS THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS ~

Uhh.. Not exactly.. MOVING ON !

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODAY ! :D And yes I'm aware that Christmas was yesterday, so.. HAPPY BOXING DAY :D

Hmm hmm ~
24th was the day we got our results :x Awesome horrible terrible vegetable ? Heh, It was horrible for me but, AWESOME FOR SOME OF MY FRIENDS ! :D CONGRATS ON THOSE HAPPY PEPO OUT THERE ! To you guys who are as sulky as me, Uhh, Join me :(

Nah, I was sulky yesterday and the day before.. I cried A LOT :/ And well, I hardly cry, cause my tear glands are all clogged up with eye boogers and i someone used a spoon and fork, and sporked out my heart when I was asleep, BUT IT DOESNT MATTER ! Bottom line is, I hardly cry -_- My dad cheered me up ^^ By telling me those regainable-confidence-kinda-stories :) Well, a bit I guess :/ Till my dad made a very stupid and uncalled-for joke -_-


Nyways, I spent my christmas eve sulking, and Christmas ? Uhh, I just potato-couched the whole day till Ling Hong asked me to go over :D YAY ! That cheered me up =) We ordered pizza and watched 17 again ;3 ONCE AGAIN, AWESHUM ! <3>





" Hey, they should put Chinese first on the list, so when people ask you how'd
you do for your PMR, you can just say, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ ! "











-_-



ANYWAYS !



MERRY CHRISTMAS ! <33333333

( Click to enlarge ) DAMN PRETTY RIGHT ?! Imagine how long they took >_< ( Only maplers will understand the pain )

No comments: