Saturday, December 12, 2009

So testosterone boys and harlequinn girlsss ~ !

Hellooooooo -insert your name here- :D

Last few weeks I didn't blog cause I was feeling busy :x And now I'm BORED ! THE IRONY D::::: ( Doinky's alien smiley :P )

Still Waiting for x2 to start
DUM DEE DUM DUM DUM

Umm, What did I do yesterday..
I went out with Wan Jing and her cousin and her cousin's bf.. And uhh.. Yeah It was awkward :x But I didn't really mind :D nyways, we did everything they did ! Cept put our arms round each other cause that'll be totally lesbo :s


Okay now I'm bored again :3


So.. I think I shall dig deep for something that's been bothering me..
Hmm..


You used to be my best friend
You used to be there for me
You used to cheer me up
You used to BE MY BEST BEST FRIEND D:
Great I have nothing else to say :(

You have rendered me speechless :(
I miss you so much
You've changed :(
I DONT EVEN RECOGNISE YOU ANYMORE :'(


RAH-RAH-AH-AH-AH
ROMA, ROMA-MA
GAGA OOH LALA ~

OOH X2 STARTED :D
TATA

No comments: